Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 1 from Jacob

Day 1
The first day of Costa Rica was nothing compared to the second day of our trip. The first day was just flying on two airplanes and going to the hotel and sleeping. The second day was the thing that I was looking forward to the most. The first thing we did was ride 3 and a half hours . We stopped 2 times, at a fruit stand and at a super market/ At the fruit stand they had bananas that were 3 inches long. The super market had food and drinks. I bought a diet coke (coca cola light) it was amazing!!! At both of the stops none of the people spoke English. I gave the person $10.00 and they gave me back 4000 colones in change. Ok.. I haven't told you about my day yet! So when we got their we saw a three toed sloth and he was eating a leaf. And the best part I got to hold a sloth!!!!!!!!

Jacob
student
Lovejoy ISD
Fairview, Texas

4 comments:

  1. Jacob- we are on our way home from San Antonio and Corpus Christi, and we were so excited to read your blog entry! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time just like we knew you would. We can't wait to hear more and see pictures! We love you and miss you! By the way, the ducklings hatched in the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob....
    We're really glad hear from you! It sounds like ya'll are having a really good time. I'm actually kind of jealous! Oh and, LET'S GO MAVS! Can't wait to hear from you again!
    -The Coronados

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jake it's Chase, I hope that you are having a great time. I hope that you continue to blog more so I can hear all about your trip. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your acne killer can develop. I want to make sure their out of town patients are well cared for and
    do not rely on someone passing on the same side effect reported on Monday.
    There are two types of creams so that one can use.
    It is very much helpful to save your money. Products include those for eczema,
    psoriasis, eczema, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis or psoriasis. It s a drink that can be purchased over the counter in most drug stores. The sebaceous glands inside the hair follicle pores.

    Here is my weblog: the acne killer

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology