Monday, June 27, 2011

Ways To Keep Occupied on a Plane (Rebecca & Sydney)

Ways To Keep Occupied on a Plane (Rebecca & Sydney): "

So currently Sydney and I (Rebecca) are on a plane to... Costa Rica? We're stuck next to Mr. Hess who's telling us sciencey stuff the entire time. Help us.
Hey, it's Sydney! But on the bright side, we just increased our English skills by setting a new high score on Bookworm, So it's really late, and we are so tired right now it's not even funny. We're descending into Costa Rica and I don't even know what time it is because of the 2 hour time difference. I don't really know. I am half asleep after all.

I'm suppose to say something relevant because RAMBLING IS FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!! I'm looking forward to seeing Brown Throated sloths.
I can't answer that, Becca, but I believe it is decent. Well, I am not limiting my expectations to one animal but instead the entire trip. I can't wait for any of it! You know, zip lining, rappelling, kayaking, milking cows; it's all great. And I apologize to the parents reading this; we are very tired from flights all day and really really need to sleep. Soon enough, right?

GOOD NIGHT INTERNET :D

Sydney says: And thanks to all you parents who made this trip possible. Be sure to keep checking in! Night, ya'll!!!





P.S.
Slight problem posting pics, When I post, they turn out HUGE. Funny, it didn't do that when I was practicing At home I'll work on it tomorrow. ~Hess
"

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology