Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 5~ Zip Lining (Corey)

Day 5~ Zip Lining (Corey): "
So today was one of the greatest things I have ever experienced. Zip lining was not only fun for the thrill of moving so fast 600 feet above the trees but for the amazing view that came with it. You could see for miles while flying through the trees and it was a view I will never forget. Seeing the lake and the two volcanoes that well was amazing. I also think it is cool that our hotel is at the base of two mile-high volcanoes! It is something I don’t think I will ever be able to do again in my life and am glad I am getting to see it with a great group of people.
















"

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology