Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And it comes to an end… by Michele

Well, our final day was absolutely fantastic!!!!  I had been rappelling before, but never like this…our first drop was 165 feet!  We have five drops in all, three of which were through waterfalls.  I think all of our students are now adrenaline junkies!  No one chickened out, we were all very brave.  Many of the students commented on family members and how they would have faired…the consensus was Marylin would freak out, Kate wouldn’t even go near the edge, Karina’s dad would love it, and Leslie would’ve given it a shot with encouragement from Elizabeth.  After a delicious lunch, we hopped on the bus for visit to a local school.  I’m sure others will tell you all about that part of our day…

Signing off.

Michele

1 comment:

  1. My kids know me well. I am so glad they didn't get my fear of heights.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology