Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Posted By Ellie <3

Hello!!!!

How are you all? I am having soooo muuuuch fuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went rappelling down the waterfalls!!!! The first place to rappel is like on a cliff-like place that lands in the water, I had to get my shoes all soaked AGAIN! They haven’t been completely dry for SEVEN DAYS!!!!!  I am having tons of fun!!  The second rappelling spot was actually in a waterfall and it feels like you are hooked up to a rope crouching over the edge of the cliff and then you have to JUMP OFF THE CLIFF\WATERFALL and then you have to slide down the rope and when you see the wqaterfall you push your feet through it to the rock surface underneath the water and you bounce, bounce, bounce all the way to the bottom, I kept bouncing and going into the water and I couldn’t see!!  I finally got to the bottom and and got out of the line thingy and I walked a few minutes to then next place! I’ll tell you more when I GET HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :O WAHHHHH!!!!

Love, Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology