Monday, July 18, 2011

Post by Ellie L.

Hello Everyone!!!
I hope you are all having lots of fun! I am enjoying Costa Rica SO SO MUCH!!!!! I wish we didn't have to leave... :O I had a lot of fun today!! I told you all about the ziplining already so I'll skip because I was freaked because I thought that the ants were going to bite me! (the patio was covered with big ants (they were big!) When I got in to the water it was sooo hot!! :) I got out immediatly!! I almost DIED!!! JUST KIDDING DAD!!! :)Anyway, I stayed in there for about... two hours I think? Yeah, two hours. It was great! I didn't want to get out! (luckily I did!!) and, every fifteen minutes we had all the way into this freezing cold rock pool, I liked it more in the cold water rather than the hot!!! I then had to get out and go eat dinner at the place we swam at and I had rice with vinegar and olive oil (no soy sauce or maggi in Costa Rica :( WAHHHHH) And I had chicken in a slightly spicy sauce. I had salad with tomatos and avacados and lettuce (of course!) and carrots and zucchini and olive oil and vinegar! DELICIOUS! AND I water! and alcohol-free Pina Colada and Coca-Cola Light that is the only brand of Coca-Cola! Coca-Cola Light! Adios Mi Amigas and Amigos!!!
Love Love Love!!! Ellie! ~~~~~<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

1 comment:

  1. Ziplining!!! Love it:) Enjoy your adventure Ellie!
    Lisa Dallimore

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology