Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Wild Ride

Today we went kayaking at a river swamp. It was very tiring and it helped your upper body strength. We got stuck sometimes against some logs. It was very shallow so the paddle kept getting stuck. Kayaking was very fun though and i would want to go again. The river swamp was brown and it smelled really bad. The water was warm i felt like swimming in it, but it looked dirty. I saw some birds from a distance and they were very pretty. I thought i was pretty good at kayaking. I have never gone kayaking before and i knew what to do. Like my mom always says “ You never know if your good at something unless you try.

-Marlene

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlene I'm glad you're having fun! Be safe...I love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology