Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eco Termales by Gabriel

I think the hot springs at Eco Termales were very relaxing. It was cool how the water is naturally hot in the different pools.  The pools were on different levels of the hot springs area.  I enjoyed relaxing with my friends.  We had dinner at Eco Termales.  My favorite food there was the chicken.  Everything was laid out fajita-style, and the chicken was definitely the best.  The tortillas were good, too.  They were different from the ones back home because the Costa Rican tortillas were thicker.  When we got back to Lomas del Volcan I went back to my cabin and I went to sleep.  I miss my parents and my brother and sister, but I especially miss my father because I haven’t seen him for a month (I was in Ecuador before the Costa Rica trip). 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology