Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eric’s Blog Airport.

  Today i woke up happy as ever. I had been invited to go to Costa Rica with Discovery Student Adventures. My cousins and there friend were going and i was also invited by them. I am very excited to do all of the adventures listed and be able to spend a once in a lifetime opportunity with my cousins. When i walked into the airport i walked to my friends and we talked about the trip for a while. When everybody had arrived we went through security and checked our bags. we then waited for our plane to leave Philadelphia to Dallas. I was so excited to get on the plane and officially start my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology