Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ahhh! Fast!

So the other day we went ziplining! It was soo fun nut really scary too! Today we went to visit a schoon and the kids were so nice! We planted trees this morning too, and listened to a talk about pineapples! Then we went to visit this family an they made us lunch, I think I'm costa rica the people live off rice and beans! I'm ready for different food! Then at their house we milked cows and learned how to make cheese! It was really good! After that we went to see a waterfall, and the hot springs after that! It's soooo beautiful; I can't believe how fast it went by! Tomorrow I'm going shopping and getting souvenirs! The stuff is so different here I hope you all like everything! But anyways, goodnight!

Love,
Erin!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology