Monday, August 8, 2011

Dan's day(s)

Hey mom and dad, and anyone who is following me!!!

I've been having a great time here!!! I will tell you what I did.

The first day we white water rafted, (so fun)

the second day we visited the awesome bri bri tribe, and we learned a lot about all the works of chocolate making. Then we played some sports with the kids of the tribe.

the third day we snorkeled and saw the coral reef, again, (fun) and then we swam in the ocean. yayy!!!

then today we went zip lining and i did not pee my pants, but i screamed!!! Then after we traveled to the asis center and saw domesticated wild animals being rehabilitated.

I am having a great time!!! I'm so thankful i received this opportunity to be on this trip! :)
thanks mom and dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you are looking for a writer for your blog.
    They have some really good posts and I think I would be a good resource.
    If you ever want to lose weight, I would gladly do it
    Write content for your blog in exchange for a link to mine.
    If you are interested, please send me an email. Thank!
    driver toolkit crack
    pdftomusic pro crack
    windscribe pro crack
    eset smart security crack
    inpixio photo clip

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology