Tuesday, August 9, 2011

That went by really fast

okay so Bailee hasn't blogged in lke forever so here is my sssssummery

so we went to the Proyecto ASIS and that was very amazing. First we met yessica and Hercules. hehe. they were spider monkeys. yessica knew english, like if you gave her your hand and said hi im... she will shake your hand and hold it. sooo cute!!! then we met a a parrot. crazzeee beautiful! then we saw a kankajou named benjamin and I guess hes famous or something. but guess what. when the owner was like taking him out of the cage Benjamin like crawled off his shoulder and onto mine and he like body surfed back to his cage. It was totes amaze until he crawled up on a branch and ummmmm shook the dew off the lilly if ya know what I mean. hehe. anyhoo that was cool but today was totes craz!!!!
First we went to a pinapple ranch thinger and and helped with the "Reforestation" project. After than we went to a local school and met all the kids. don't worry mom I got tons of pics:) haha but then we played soccer against them and got our butts totes wupped. HAaaa jorje was beast!!!! anyhoo some of the gils who went to the school. They were the cutest things! After the school we treked through the rainforest and got drenched in sweat but it was totes wort it brcause we went to an amazing waterfall. but then we went back and drove to a pinapple plantation. HAHA they also had cows. They brought then in and were like do you want to milk?? and i was like heck yeah. Im sooo beast at that game!!!!haha then the family cooked for us. did you know there is a such thing as fried cheese???? dudeeeee! but we said goodbye to them and drove away to the hot springs!!!!! that was like the single most relaxing thing i have ever done. ahhhhhh i would totes live there. well miss yall and I cant wait to see you in like two days. love my rents and mange!!! say hi to giz for me mom! Oh and make sure the pillows on my bed are extra fluffy for him K?

Bailee <3

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have lots of stories to tell. I can't wait to see you either!
    XOXO
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha boo I miss you! More than I thought I would Haha :) can't wait to see you!
    <3 Mangey Goo

    Ps: Dewski

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology