Monday, August 8, 2011

Hey yall

Hi everybody!! Today was sooo the second best day ever on this trip!!! We all went zip lining and it was just fabulous! No joke! I am so hyper right now because I don't have a lot of sleep and we are swimming!! Yipee!! :D dont worry I am perfectly fine! The hot tub is the perfect temperature right now and the pool is freezing, but I had to go into it because it has a miniature waterfall!
Anyway ziplining was a thriller. My abbs do nit hurt like at all because the harness holds you up completley!! Everyone got to do it! Nobody chickened out!! Every new line I was just so excited. After we got done doing that we left and went to this cool place call ASIS I have no idea what it stands for, but it was awesome!! It was like this reservation for lots of animals that they are training to go back out in the wild! We got to see all sorts of monkey types and parrots and dogs. They made us lemonade, but I didn't have any. I am bug bitten and ant stung. The ants weren't awful. I got lots of pictures that I can't wait to show you!
Oh yeah! and the hike last night! Good news. I didn't get hurt. But I got drenched. I took a shower, washed all the sand out of my hair and was going to go to bed, but I had a kankor sore. That was quite the event. Long story short, I took some iB profen. It does wonders. I am having a blast and am going to go swimming again. Days fly by like miniutes here. I miss you all and love you. I can't wait to see you again! Yours truly, Allison P. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology