Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hi from Allison!

Hi everyone!!!! Today was soooooooooooo informational!! I hope that you all get to see the videos! After every shower that I have taken and fire ants
That I have seen I'm a bazillion times more thankful for every thing that I have!!!! Even paved roads! We got to meet the bribri tribe and gave them some sports equipment. They told us a little bit about their culture and gave us some lunch. We eat a lot of rice and beans here! I have been journaling too. This afternoon a lot of us went to the beach for a walk and ended up swimming with our clothes on! So much fun!
Tomorrow we are going snorkeling, hiking, swimming, and night hiking! I cannot wait! I miss you all and love you! Allison
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology