Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 5 ZipLining

Today was sooo fun!!! ZipLining lining was a blast, but I don't know what's better white water rafting or ZipLining. I liked the thrill, speed, and hieght. White water rafting was just plain out fun. After ZipLining we went to our hotel, which are like cabins. It is the best hotel ever. The bonus is that the bathroom is huge and has a badae in it. Isn't that awesome? Well then we ate lunch and went to the animal reserve. I go to hold a spider monkey's hand. That was sweet. We went in town to go walk around and go shopping. I was starving by that time and was so excited to eat the food and it was so delicious. The hotel is located at the bottom of the volcano and has this pool with like a little waterfall but it was pretty chilly. I am really sad that it's already day 5, but I can't wait to eat something else besides rice and beans and sleep in my own bed.
See you soon.
Aubry B Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology