Sunday, August 7, 2011

Water!

Snorkling was great today except I kept swalloing sea water which burned my throat and it also got into my eyes which kept burning most of the day. We then were able to go swimming and Kevin and I went body surfing and caught some big waves about 6 feet high. We then got sick of the water and got out and I got buried in the sand and was made into a mermaid. I then got into the water again and got some more waves. The busride to our hotel we are at tonight was great. I just talked with my friends and listened to music and then fell asleep all while alix lee was licking Mr. Long's elbow. The hike we just went on was fun and some some neat insects and animals. I did not get stung by any ants unlike some others on the hike. The food was good again especially the french fries.

Kyle Balash EC, Wisconsin

1 comment:

  1. Surfing sounds like a blast! I am so glad you are having a great time.
    Keep blogging. Love and miss you.
    Ms. H

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology