Monday, August 8, 2011

Great travelers!

Students from delong have been as I expected... Fantastic. I have not heard any whining about busy days, food, early mornings or strict chaperones! Students are up and going ahead time with plenty of positive vibes. Just as I was writing this the custodian of the lomas del volcan brought a colorful frog in of which I can't pronounce however it is the one you see in all of the posters. It jumped from person to person and brought a few screams and laughs. The day typically starts about six and as you see does not stop until we say lights out.

Mr long

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everyone is doing well. Thank you so much for taking good care of them. I can't wait to hear the stories! Tell Carl I said hi and that he should send out at least one blog entry! Have a good last couple of days. Marti Folz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that everyone is participating and enjoying this great adventure! It sounds like everyone is having a blast! The blog has been really fun to follow. Enjoy your last few days and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology