Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best time of my life

I loved ziplining.  There were amazing views, but the adrenaline was the best part.  The first long zipliine was the highest at the place. It was incredible.  i had never been on a really long zipline before, and it was like nothing I had done before.  It felt like I was flying.  The third zipline was the second fastest.  I was incredible how fast I went.  The fourth zipline was the second longest.  Then, the longest and fastest was combined in one zipline.  The fifth zipline was half a mile, and went 45 mph.  It is the third longest zipline in the world.  It was amazing.  It went so fast! At one point it went through the woods for a couple of seconds.  It was so fun!  This was as good as, if not better than roller coasters!  Can’t wait to do it again next week.

-Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology