Friday, August 5, 2011

Hi from the bus!!!

Hey everyone! It's Allison P. Today we white water rafted and had a blast. To sum all of today up in three words... I FELL a lot! I fell of the raft four times and on land twice. You know it happens. Like literally it was all worth it! tons of fun! I will come home with a few bruises. Ooo speaking of bruises last night in our hotel room at bed check Emma and I laid on the floor and Brie answered the door and said I don't know what happened to them. Then we laughed!!!!! Mr. Traynor bought it! Fun day it was. We are making our way to the hotel right now. Love you all! Allison P.

What an awesome day. It's Colin Swila by the way. Today I woke up with worry about white water rafting. I heard stories about people falling off, and it really didn't sound like my cup of tea, haha. When we started rowing away on the tube, I was kinda nervous but once we got past the first gust of big waves, I knew it was gonna be fun. Mikayla Otto by my side, Sam seiwart in front of me, Brie Joel to my left, and Logan dodd behind me, and were all just screaming so much. When lunch came we all wanted to go back out, and then we did. This is where the funniest part of my day came. I turn and see mikayla Otto fly out of the tube! I first saw if she was ok, and when I found out she was, I gave her the hardest time ever.:) now heading back to hotel for dinner and other things to come. Maybe mikayla will fall out of something again.....:)

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology