Friday, August 5, 2011

More thoughts from the bus...

I just passed out for an hour on the bus and was awakened by Henry throwing his pillow at me.

Jack V

Today we went white water rafting and I got to ride on the bow of our boat. I hope you are having as much fun as I'm having. Hows liesl?
Taylor kemp

White-water-rafting is much more fun that I would have thought. Although I didn't fall off, our instructor asked us to jump off the raft several times. The water felt really nice. Despite being on a bus for most of the day, today was really fun.

Alex Whitis

2 comments:

  1. Hey Taylor & friends, Glad to hear you're having a blast! Leisl helped out as assistant adjuster today and rode up north on some losses while Machi guarded the house. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Costa Rica. Love, Mom & Dad (and Leisl & Mach)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I log on several times a day to see what you are up to. Keep up the good work on keeping us posted. I'm so glad you are all having a good time. Kim- Deric's Mom

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology