Friday, August 5, 2011

News from dinnertime

Costa rica is love. The food this morning was delicious. All the fruit was incredibly fresh and juicy. The rafting was one of the most exciting things i've done and I won't forget it. The hotel we are at is amazing and is just like camping in the rainforest. Dinner was out of this world.
-Adam nijhawan

Whitewater rafting was much funner than I expected. The rapids were amazing and had many different obstacles to overcome.
It was a great day to start the trip.
Kevin hogan

Today was, in short, scary awesome because of the white water rafting! I fell out on the first class 3 rapid and floated down the river a bit and ended up getting picked up by the raft ahead of us. I had to get back in my raft, it was fun and I can't wait to get more than 5 hours of sleep tonight.
Deric Andre

1 comment:

  1. Debbie (Kevin's mom)August 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM

    Thanks for blogging. I am glad you enjoyed the white water rafting. :-) How is the food?

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology