Friday, August 5, 2011

Up and at 'em

Long plane ride, but worth it!

Jack voller

Amazing scenery, just a beautiful place

Henry Eilen

I love this country!
The plane ride was very acceptable, and I had fun!!!

Dan

This country is freaking awesome. On the plane ride in it was seriously the most beautiful site I have ever seen.

Derek Mroczenski

Well I haven't even been here that long and I'm already lovin it! We've only been to the hotel now but on the plane ride we could see the country and it was beautiful!:)

Colin

Waking up was so crazy because we set our alarms but they were still on eau Claire time so we woke up an hour too early!!!;) but that's ok because today we are going rafting and it's going to be a blast!:)

Mikayla Otto

We woke up soooooooooooo early today and got practically no sleep last night! I'm so excited! Costa Rica's beautiful!

Erin Walker

Last night was very cool! I got to catch upnon some sleep! This morning we go white water rafting and that will be quite an adventure! The showers here are made for short people!!!! I miss you but I'm having a blast!!!

Allison p.

The plant life here is already incredible!!! The hotel were in for the first night is absolutely spectacular this place has tropical charm all over in the most artistically captivating ways I've seen in awhile it's like a breath of fresh life here and it's perfectly crafted.

Emily b

Everything here is great! The airplane ride was awesome and the best part was the landing. Right now we are eating breakfast and the fruit is amazing. The air is cool and refreshing. Miss you mom and dad, oh and boots too. I am having fun so no worrying.

Tiffany m

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brie and fellow adventurers! Glad to hear you are all well and sounding pretty impressed with the beauty and ambience of the tropical country you are in...So Brie, you might have to figure out HOW to get lichee fruit when back in Wisconsin!! We miss you already.

    Love, Mom, Dad, Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too sweetheart! and trust me when I say boots is missing you like crazy. I'm glad to hear the plane ride went okay and that you are having fun. We'll see you soon. Love ya, mom!

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology