Saturday, August 6, 2011

My trip so far

Okay so this is my first time blogging so I might be kind of bad. Yesterday we went white water rafting, and it was really fun. I'm a little sore this morning but I don't care because I'm having so much fun. The hotel we are staying it is really cool. It's in the middle of the rain forest, and each room is like a little house type place. It's super cool! This morning I woke up to the sounds I woke up to the sounds of howler monkeys in the trees. I've been taking lots of pictures and I can't wait to show them to my family and friends when I get home. Well that's really all I have to say right now.
Emma T.

2 comments:

  1. Emma, I guess it's a good thing we packed that Advil! :-) You're itinerary today looks like you're going to see and learn some really interesting stuff. Take it all in!!

    I realized last night that we forgot to pack your flashlight-headlamp thing. Looks like you'll need it tomorrow. Hopefully somebody has one you can borrow or you can buy a flashlight somewhere.
    You guys are doing a great job with the blog. The whole family is checking it throughout the day.
    -A. Truitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time... what an amazing opportunity/experience! I would love to see pictures when you get back. -Cheryl B.

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 8 days
Destinations San Jose
Arenal Volcano
Caribbean Coast
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology